I REMINDED her we live in a post-truth society and she put me in detention.
ONCE in a while we're allowed to do empowering stuff like turn the kingdom to ice.
HAPPINESS comes from sweets and things made of plastic.
APPRENTLY hardly anyone wants to listen to me on the radio, even though I work so hard discussing pointless drivel with myself for hours.
MUMMU did some loud swearing about Sophie's mum and drank quite a lot of her own special Ribena.
BE CAREFUL picking fights with people in case they have a mentalist dad from Glasgow.
I AM going to find those French nincompoops and give them one of my shattering death stares.
Ask Holly: It's nearly October and I haven't seen any Christmas adverts, what the hell is wrong with people?
I DON'T need any toys, they are soooo 20th century.
- Ask Holly: How should I document my illustrious career?
- Ask Holly: I'm suffering with a terrible sense of deja vu
- Ask Holly: I'm trying to squeeze out another boy wizard book so that I can buy Belgium
- Ask Holly: Putin is actually pretty sound
- Ask Holly: They won't be laughing when these tiny paws press the nuclear button