A SMOKER has expressed concern after finding a hair in rolling tobacco that already contained embalming fluid.
PARENTS have reacted to school summer holidays being cut to five weeks with an outpouring of feigned sympathy.
DIET experts are exploring a new theory that an inbuilt sense called ‘hunger’ may somehow indicate how much food we should consume.
A PIONEERING penis transplant may be the first time the male organ has actually helped someone, it has been claimed.
A WOMAN has given up her bid to look good on a one-week holiday in favour of a summer full of drink and bacon, it has emerged.
BREAKFAST is the least important meal of the day, it has been confirmed.
THE makers of Corsodyl mouthwash have defended a new advert in which a woman’s teeth come to life and murder her.
WHEN British people celebrate things they usually end up in hospital, it has been confirmed.
- Humans only able to eat avocado by imagining a sausage
- Woman’s headache caused by every single aspect of her life
- Jeremy Hunt urges everyone to do something really risky today
- UK to ignore warnings and shotgun six jars of Dolmio tonight as usual
- If there was one 'weird trick' to weight loss we would tell you, confirm doctors