A STAIR gate has proved to be a successful barrier to a baby, a pet dog and a grandmother.
BORIS Johnson has baffled scientists by cycling every day but never looking any different.
A WOMAN has been ejected from a bar for not caring about the 400 different brands of gin on offer.
A MIDLANDS woman has outraged friends and neighbours by having a barbecue without any man being in attendance.
MANCHESTER United have finally found a manager as entitled, self-important and prone to temper tantrums as the club itself.
THE prime minister has admitted he is not looking forward to his next performance review after missing his migrant target by a quarter of a million.
EVERY member of the dedicated team launching a new Pizza Express is looking for alternative work, it has emerged.
A CONSPIRACY theorist, UFO nut and street-ranter has surprised everyone by being a fervent supporter of the In campaign.
- Girlfriend’s best friend stops liking status updates
- Windows was just a ‘nasty trick’ all along, says Gates
- Ask Holly: I've found a new source of propaganda on the Dave channel
- Family with mountain bikes on car secretly going to multiplex
- Swearing no longer counts toward character limit, confirms Twitter