Arts & Entertainment
A WOMAN has set aside an entire day to binge-read a single chapter of Tolstoy’s War & Peace.
MINORS are not ready for how amazing you look when you smoke, campaigners have warned.
ACTORS from the Globe Theatre heading to the Calais refugee camp have been asked if they could just send food instead.
MICKEY Mouse has delivered a stark warning to terrorists, following the arrest of a gunman at the Magic Kingdom.
A MALE contestant on last night’s Take Me Out is suspected of choosing his date not on personality but on physical appearance.
THE new series of The X-Files begins by investigating the mysterious reason the show was taken off air in 2002, it has emerged.
A MAN is worried that he cannot differentiate between incredible acting performances and ones that are quite poor.
THE coffee machine from a local cafe bar is to join a heavy metal band, it has been confirmed.
- Hatton Garden robbers sentenced to watch hellish Danny Dyer film based on their story
- Voodoo Ray confirmed as English National Anthem
- Mum and dad admit they both used to fancy David Bowie
- Man still going on about meeting The Strokes 14 f**king years ago
- Group of friends begs last member to watch Star Wars