Arts & Entertainment
PAYPAL’s seasonal advertising campaign stars Richard Dawkins telling children that Father Christmas is a logical impossibility.
A RARE image of the monarch’s personal world shows she enjoys many familiar creature comforts.
A MAN has written a poor quality poem about the fog.
STAR Trek fans have confirmed the new series of the show is a disgrace, six months before it begins filming.
BEAR Grylls’ latest challenge is to live in London while earning £12.50 an hour.
PHIL Collins has warned his comeback may not see him match his solo career in which he became one of the top five musicians of all time.
ANDREW Lloyd Webber's new musical will tell the story of a billionaire who flies across an ocean to stop poor people getting tax credits.
THE mysterious force in the Star Wars films is cash, it has been confirmed.
- New Adele song puts mum in really weird mood
- BBC condemned for hiring part-time overnight cleaner who didn’t wear poppy
- Man has seen all the big bands when they were unknown and shit
- Teenager determined to explain the plot of 'Mr Robot'
- Annoying Star Wars character that will ruin it all confirmed as ‘Spunko Bo’