Arts & Entertainment
THE new Football Manager allows players to spend downtime fiddling about on a slightly older football management simulator.
BONO has released an album about his struggles as a woman.
GREAT British Bake Off fans will be able to judge the Victoria sponges of strangers under new support schemes.
A MAN who saw the first 10 minutes of Adam Curtis's new documentary is to pretend he watched the whole thing.
THE joint winner of a £1000 jackpot on BBC series Pointless has said that he won't let his new wealth change him.
CRITICS have questioned why Ken Loach’s latest film has no chirpy dancing cockneys in it.
A MAN who is competent on the guitar thinks he is unbelievable, it has emerged.
A VETERAN gamer has admitted he found Lara Croft sexier when she only had 250 polygons.
- Tyre fitter used to be fairly well-known rave MC
- Man witnesses the death of music for, like, the ninth time
- Walking Dead Season 7 to show characters finding safe place that subsequently becomes unsafe
- Radiohead booked for Glastonbury’s ironic Sunday afternoon slot
- Sunday night TV should be unrelentingly grim dramas set in hovels, says Ken Loach