Arts & Entertainment
A MAN has written a poor quality poem about the fog.
STAR Trek fans have confirmed the new series of the show is a disgrace, six months before it begins filming.
BEAR Grylls’ latest challenge is to live in London while earning £12.50 an hour.
PHIL Collins has warned his comeback may not see him match his solo career in which he became one of the top five musicians of all time.
ANDREW Lloyd Webber's new musical will tell the story of a billionaire who flies across an ocean to stop poor people getting tax credits.
THE mysterious force in the Star Wars films is cash, it has been confirmed.
A MOTHER-OF-TWO is still on the sofa clutching a glass of red wine since hearing Adele’s new song Hello.
THE BBC is facing a storm of criticism for employing an overnight cleaner who did not wear a poppy.
- Man has seen all the big bands when they were unknown and shit
- Teenager determined to explain the plot of 'Mr Robot'
- Annoying Star Wars character that will ruin it all confirmed as ‘Spunko Bo’
- David Cronenberg to direct nightmarish final Downton Abbey
- Award-winning nature photograph shows humans having a fight