Arts & Entertainment
LABOUR'S Momentum Kids are to get a TV show about their anti-capitalist adventures.
A WOMAN firmly believes The Blair Witch Project is a factual account of real events, it has emerged.
THE BBC has unveiled plans for a programme where people make soup in a tent.
A 33-YEAR-OLD man has been revealed as the world’s lowest-paid DJ.
THE X FACTOR is obviously just a lot of shit, a seven-year-old child has confirmed.
GOTH metal band Cradle of Filth have confirmed their support for Owen Smith as the next leader of the Labour party.
AN 84-YEAR-OLD grandmother thinks everyone on Strictly Come Dancing actually likes each other.
THE BBC drama Poldark is to become even more gripping as the main character gains four stone and struggles with his sexuality.
- Channel 4 sex programmes are great, claims dark creature that lives inside the soul of man
- ‘Bake Off' tension peaks as contestants given 10 minutes to finish baking their cakes
- Mulholland Drive voted best film by group of drooling perverts
- Bake Off to make all horrible things go away
- Red Hot Chili Peppers still a thing, public warned