Arts & Entertainment
PETER Jackson's latest Tolkien blockbuster will portray Bilbo Baggins as a black hobbit hustler who needs to score some serious treasure to pay off his debts.
THE overwhelming popularity of Wagner may be due to millions of people thinking he is brilliant, it was confirmed last night.
ITUNES customers are today lining up outside the Apple store for the chance to be the first to download Octopus's Garden.
A DEMENTED TV producer is running his own hellish celebrity-based reality show in the Cambodian jungle, where he is worshipped as a god by natives.
THE US remake of Mike Leigh's Another Year will feature Jim Broadbent with a pair of massive robot arms, the producers have confirmed.
ITV bosses will build on the success of Downton Abbey by using public phone votes to decide who gets killed in the Great War.
- ITV Agrees To Final Daybreak Viewer's Demand For Lizard Wrestling
- Take That Concerts Leave Fans Uncertain Whether Or Not They Were Sold Fake Tickets
- BBC Pledges Most Utterly Hellish Eastenders Christmas Ever
- ITV To Apologise To Essex Using A Sad Face And Some Boobs
- Cowell To Last As Long As The Universe