Arts & Entertainment
AN 84-YEAR-OLD grandmother thinks everyone on Strictly Come Dancing actually likes each other.
THE BBC drama Poldark is to become even more gripping as the main character gains four stone and struggles with his sexuality.
THE eternal blackness that festers in the soul of mankind has declared that Channel 4's 'sex shows' are great.
TENSION on The Great British Bake Off reached harrowing new heights last night when the contestants were told they had only 10 minutes to finish baking their cakes.
DAVID Lynch's Mulholland Drive has been voted the best film of the 21st century by a group of disgusting and sweaty men.
THE delightful new series of The Great British Bake Off will make the rest of 2016 seem like a scary, nasty dream, the BBC has confirmed.
MUSIC fans have been warned that the Red Hot Chili Peppers still exist.
A MIDDLE-CLASS couple who went to V Festival have been left shocked and horrified.
- Man ejected from festival for not being a flamboyant extrovert
- Mum’s five minutes in Games Workshop the most baffling experience of her life
- Night Tube to make passengers feel like they're in a low budget independent film
- F**king Teletubbies earning more than you
- Viruses having awesome summer at festivals