Arts & Entertainment
SMELLING of chip fat in a Blackpool amusement arcade is still better than Banksy's latest exhibit, visitors have confirmed.
CONCERNED mum Donna Sheridan is wondering what she did to inspire her daughter’s angst-ridden, sexually explicit Edinburgh show.
SUPERSTAR DJ Calvin Harris is the number one role model for young aspiring douchebags, it has emerged.
ADULTS have called for the Saturday morning kids’ programmes which acted as a gentle hangover cure to be brought back to TV.
A MUSIC fan has finally admitted that jazz is bad.
A NEW cafe in Hackney allows customers to return to pre-birth conditions in special womb-like pods full of amniotic fluid.
A BAND has promised to perform its first, and so far only, album in full on an upcoming tour.
A NEW cooking show will see contestants compete by bringing in their favourite junk food.
- Cumberbatch urges theatre goers to appreciate how very f**king special he is
- Nightclubs closing as punters recreate hellish environment at home
- Dozens of elderly women arrested in Bake-Off betting scandal
- Anything with a four-star review definitely shit, Edinburgh punters warned
- Bake Off unveils sacrificial hipster