Arts & Entertainment
A MAN has become the first person to complete Facebook after defeating 'end boss' Mark Zuckerberg, it has emerged.
A FAN of The Stone Roses has lied to himself and friends by saying how much he loves the band’s new single All For One.
PARENTS of children under six have warned the government that if it lays a finger on CBeebies they will burn Westminster down.
A RADIOHEAD fan will never fully recover from reading a four-star review of their new album, it has emerged.
WILDLIFE species have criticised David Attenborough as a maker of mind-numbing reality television obsessed with chimp family disputes.
PODCASTS are not listened to outside London because people there have friends, research has discovered.
MILLIONS have been exposed to potentially deadly levels of Kasabian following Leicester City’s title win.
THOM Yorke has confirmed his new album will be the perfect Ibiza soundtrack.
- Woman thrown out of arthouse cinema for eating huge bag of Revels
- New Beyonce album very empowering, say defeated boyfriends
- Straight men wishing they were as ‘flamboyant’ as Prince
- Game of Thrones fans to spend weekend studying maps and family trees
- Actress to appear as comic book character she couldn't know less about