Arts & Entertainment
OWLS have demanded to be recognised as wild, majestic creatures rather than key workers in a fantasy post office.
THE lead character of Pixar's Finding Dory dies after jumping out of a fish tank for no reason, it has emerged.
GAME of Thrones fans who have tried the ‘milk of the poppy’ frequently plugged on the series have proclaimed themselves to be completely hooked.
EVERY single BBC employee has travelled to France to ensure the best possible coverage of Euro 2016.
THE new Top Gear has an audience over 24 million if you include people walking past television shop windows, according to Chris Evans.
THE MAKERS of TV drama Homeland have announced that the next series will make the leap to being set in the real world.
THE new Harry Potter play will feature Harry’s time-wasting brother Geoff constantly coming round with some stupid problem or request, it has emerged.
A 31-YEAR-OLD man almost went into a branch of Games Workshop but was worried that somebody might see, it has emerged.
- Disney announces first animated film character who is not an annoying smart arse
- Dad analysing Top Gear as if it were collected works of Shakespeare
- Germaine Greer excited about new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film
- Swallows and Amazons originally called Bollocks and Bellends
- Everyone at Cannes film festival thinks they are better than you