Arts & Entertainment
PEOPLE relishing the ‘Brangelina’ divorce have confirmed that it is indeed a shame for the kids.
LABOUR'S Momentum Kids are to get a TV show about their anti-capitalist adventures.
A WOMAN firmly believes The Blair Witch Project is a factual account of real events, it has emerged.
THE BBC has unveiled plans for a programme where people make soup in a tent.
A 33-YEAR-OLD man has been revealed as the world’s lowest-paid DJ.
THE X FACTOR is obviously just a lot of shit, a seven-year-old child has confirmed.
GOTH metal band Cradle of Filth have confirmed their support for Owen Smith as the next leader of the Labour party.
AN 84-YEAR-OLD grandmother thinks everyone on Strictly Come Dancing actually likes each other.
- Poldark to gain weight and realise he is gay
- Channel 4 sex programmes are great, claims dark creature that lives inside the soul of man
- ‘Bake Off' tension peaks as contestants given 10 minutes to finish baking their cakes
- Mulholland Drive voted best film by group of drooling perverts
- Bake Off to make all horrible things go away