INTERNET retail giant Amazon employs a robot called Goliath that terminates non-productive workers, it has emerged.
A BUSINESS owner is concerned that a compliment paid to workers will make them demand more cash.
COCA-COLA has brought out a non-carbonated version of its signature beverage intended to be drunk warm in the sun.
LIBOR rigger Tom Hayes is to tunnel out of prison using a poster of Margaret Thatcher as cover.
TESCO’S new automated till has the character of a divorced middle-aged woman with a borderline drink problem.
RETAILER Topshop is to replace its controversial slender mannequins with skeletons.
ADMINISTRATOR Wayne Hayes is eagerly waiting to feel the benefits of Britain’s robust economic growth.
THE Daily Mash has confirmed it has bought the Financial Times for £1.2bn.
- ‘Contactless’ depriving shop staff of deliciously awkward PIN wait
- Apple Watch to be marketed on ability to tell wearers what the time is
- We will raise interest rates, says Bank of England’s chief necromancer
- Tizer granted UNESCO World Heritage status
- Coffee round so complicated it requires a specialist