A NEW type of yoghurt is being marketed on its lack of creaminess.
SAINSBURY’S has confirmed it had no idea that changing its meal deal ever-so-slightly would create a shitload of free publicity on social media.
THE seasonal aisle in a supermarket is reflecting on the passing of summer into autumn and the inexorable march of time.
THE EU has ruled that Apple is not a kindly old crofter living in an isolated cottage in County Mayo, as it had claimed for tax purposes.
A MAN has returned to the office furious at how much work was left undone by his lazy bastard self from a fortnight ago.
MOTHERS do not mind earning a third less because having children is so wonderful, a report has found.
A CHAIN of pubs called The Brexiteer has opened for people who are jubilant about leaving the EU.
OLYMPICS-RELATED office 'fun' only serves to highlight the shitness of work, it has emerged.
- Banks reassure customers that no savings will be passed on to them
- One in five HSBC cashpoint transactions to release snakes
- I took a big pay cut to follow my dream, says patronising wanker
- Greggs introduces healthy options for weak, scared people
- Houses to be sold at checkouts to encourage impulse buyers