GODFATHER of punk Iggy Pop last night requested a comprehensive insurance quote for his 1996 Renault Laguna estate.
BRITAIN'S tax accountants were last night gleefully flicking through brochures for the Bentley Continental GT after chancellor Alistair Darling unveiled radical plans to take more money from rich people.
IN a dual bid to reinvigorate the car industry and reduce road deaths, UK engineers are being given a £100m grant to develop the world's first rubber car.
THE only place where people can buy things has made a huge profit again, it has been confirmed.
THE recession has a sexually transmitted disease that it has been covering up for years, Downing Street sources have claimed.
THE G20 summit made you giggle like a schoolgirl last night after producing a shiny $1 trillion coin from behind your right ear.
MORE than 800 world leaders meet in London today amid the highest levels of security ever to surround an incredibly pointless thing.
- City Workers Urged To Dress Like Scum And Talk About 'Corrie'
- There's No More Money, Says Man Who Prints All The Money
- Energy Companies Forced To Come Up With New Range Of Bullshit Excuses
- Ban On Jolie Film Advert Much Cheaper Than Showing Jolie Film Advert
- Britain Delighted As Financial Crisis Keeps Cherie Blair In A Job