PFIZER has announced that if its takeover of AstraZeneca goes ahead it will let everyone try the special drugs it normally keeps for itself.
THE Governor of the Bank of England has admitted they couldn't raise interest rates even if they wanted to.
THE Royal Mail is to auction personalised postcodes to homeowners seeking to make their addresses more sexy.
NO sheepdog has ever made the transition to shepherd, it has emerged.
THE next version of Apple’s iPhone will have a visceral dislike for the police force.
DRINKS maker Coca-Cola has admitted using severed human heads to add a touch of piquancy.
BOSSES are acting like the bank holiday is a special treat of their devising.
DRUG importers, kidnappers and public officials bribed with suitcases of cash have been warned to bank their £50 notes.
- RBS confirms it’s still run by the most gigantic bastards imaginable
- Energy firms do compete ‘but in a really horrible way’
- No-frills pub 'will allow pissing yourself'
- Parking meter does not give change because it is operated by bastards
- British Gas smart meter switches all your stuff on when you’re not there