A LEADING clown union has complained that creepy clown sightings are putting young people off clowning as a career.
TRAIN company bosses have asked customers to help decide which incredibly fancy car they should buy.
A NEW edition of Monopoly has every property, from Old Kent Road to Mayfair, coloured dark blue and priced at the maximum rate.
ALL problems at Sports Direct will disappear now Mike Ashley is chief executive, jubilant employees have confirmed.
LETTING agents charge a lot because it takes years of training to master printing out a contract, it has been claimed.
A MANAGER who kept talking about company loyalty has left without hesitation for more cash.
THE lack of any ‘Brexit effect’ in employment, the stock market and the wider UK economy proves that Brexit is yet to take place, say experts.
A NEW type of yoghurt is being marketed on its lack of creaminess.
- Sainsbury’s had no idea social media storm would create publicity for its new meal deal
- Seasonal aisle in Asda takes moment to reflect on mortality
- Apple not toothless crofter living alone in peat-burning cottage, EU rules
- Man back from holiday furious at his lazy past self
- Mothers don’t need money because they have the joy of children