PAYING £250 a year to rent a landline to receive marketing calls on is worth every penny, Britain has agreed.
MARK Zuckerberg has thrown his pocket change at UK tax authorities and is watching them pitifully scrabble for it.
COSTLY craft beer often has the same alcohol content as normal beer, it has emerged.
NINE in every ten Londoners are working shifts as levitating Yodas around the capital, it has emerged.
A WORKER who made a mistake did not then try to bullshit her way out of the situation, it has emerged.
WOMEN do not need salaries as high as men because there is less of them to pay, businesses have insisted.
ALL 53,000 junior doctors are to retrain as corporate brand managers for the same pay and no working weekends.
A NEW range of Barbies come in a variety of skin tones, body shapes and crippling self-esteem issues.
- Save tiny amount of money by doing stuff that's a massive pain in the arse, says consumer expert
- Mini Cooper owners even worse than you suspected
- Dulux launches paint range inspired by relationship problems
- Job interviews where you ‘really get on’ mean you’re shit
- Pathetic worker pretended he didn’t want to go home