SPORTS Direct owner Mike Ashley has admitted that he may be forced to discount prices in his stores for the first time.
TECHNOLOGY giant Apple has unveiled a new kind of production line worker that only needs feeding every other day.
A SIX-PACK of Monster Munch and two toffee fudge milkshakes have been added to the inflation basket to stop children whining.
PAYING £250 a year to rent a landline to receive marketing calls on is worth every penny, Britain has agreed.
MARK Zuckerberg has thrown his pocket change at UK tax authorities and is watching them pitifully scrabble for it.
COSTLY craft beer often has the same alcohol content as normal beer, it has emerged.
NINE in every ten Londoners are working shifts as levitating Yodas around the capital, it has emerged.
A WORKER who made a mistake did not then try to bullshit her way out of the situation, it has emerged.
- Women paid less because they’re smaller, say businesses
- All junior doctors to retrain as brand managers
- New curvy Barbie comes with host of self-esteem issues
- Save tiny amount of money by doing stuff that's a massive pain in the arse, says consumer expert
- Mini Cooper owners even worse than you suspected