A COUPLE will spend Friday night attempting to do all the big five supermarkets in a single shopping trip.
MOTOR manufacturers deliberately misled consumers into believing car purchase could make them cool, it has emerged.
A BILLIONAIRE has confirmed that his £300 million ‘superyacht’ is only used for activities that could be carried out in an average sitting room.
FACEBOOK has announced that it is trialling more than 600 new ways to express mild approval for a thing.
ANY bottle of alcohol will instantly look classy when placed in a box, experts have confirmed.
THE 'big four' supermarkets have met to discuss new and ingenious ways to hide eggs from customers.
IF YOU remember a plane catching fire in Las Vegas then you were not there, British Airways has insisted.
WHISKY ‘connoisseurs’ are just ruddy-nosed cash dispensers, according to new research.
- Credit card company couldn’t just be cool about it
- Business goes under as entire staff masters art of looking busy
- Boss ends conference call by reminding employees that, ultimately, nothing matters
- Share plunge may have been caused by bad cocaine, admit stockbrokers
- Middle class cocaine to come with lies about ethical origin