OFFICES are to be revolutionised by a device that detects challenge-averse working practices including blame culture and failure to think out of the box.
FRIENDS Reunited has relaunched with a pledge to be not bad at one of the things that has made Facebook enormous.
DOWNING Street has advertised for an experienced prostitution agent.
OWNERS of the iPad 3 will have to pay Apple a monthly fee for all the heat it generates.
THE government is to turn itself into the defunct mortgage company Northern Rock, Downing Street has confirmed.
THE fall of a Kate Moss hoarding onto shoppers augurs another recession, according to financial soothsayers.
PEOPLE who want an iPad 3 must complete a series of deliberately humiliating challenges, Apple CEO Tim Cook has confirmed.
A VAST floating pleasure palace is the ultimate prick machine, its designers have claimed.
- All we're trying to do is read your mind, says Google
- Please buy a Blackberry Playbook, says guilt-ridden Apple
- Jobless offered free glimpse into very slightly better future
- RBS now being run by Montgomery Brewster from 'Brewster's Millions'
- 50p tax rate not working, say people desperate to abolish 50p tax rate