AFTER spending yesterday guest editing the Huffington Post, Kate Middleton will today act as guest editor of Crafty Carper magazine.
KANYE West has found a window in his schedule of twattery to release some of his music.
LISTENING to what actors think is stupid because they are stupid, it has been confirmed.
THE recent spate of celebrity deaths is because you, and all the famous people you like, are getting really old, experts have confirmed.
COMPELLING evidence has emerged that a long-standing male BBC presenter was a nice person.
U2 FRONTMAN Bono has paid tribute to David Bowie by promising to stop singing.
KEITH Richards has told Death to move along.
MODEL Jerry Hall, whose four previous husbands met unexplained deaths, is to become the sixth wife of convicted poisoner Rupert Murdoch.
- 48-year-old audit manager comes to work with lightning bolt make-up
- Look at this photo and be grateful, you scum, Britain told
- Man says f**k you to careers advisor who claimed 'astronaut' not a real job
- Carrie Fisher feelings resurface in 40-somethings
- Santa shaves beard to distance himself from hipsters