THERE'S quite a lot water around these days isn't there, according to a committee of MPs.
THE dolphin freed from a fishing line by a diver propositioned him shortly afterwards, it has emerged.
UNSIGHTLY wind turbines have attacked a school near Swindon, leaving a trail of dismembered corpses in their wake.
CRABS are capable of verbalising obscenities, it has emerged.
IT'S going to start raining men for the first time in history, according to 70s disco meteorologists.
HOUSEHOLDERS in the South West are barricading themselves into their waterlogged homes to avoid being patronised.
- Britain to probably have some electricity
- 'Loyal' penguin's 10,000 mile journey includes brothel detour
- This is a peculiar twist of fate, thinks jungle grub being eaten by Tory MP
- Banana-based society sounds fantastic, says everyone
- This particular hurricane isn't God's judgement, say swivel-eyed preachers