SCIENTISTS have discovered a python of below average length that makes up for it by cracking jokes.
THE UK’s baffled dogs have demanded to know what farts are, it has emerged.
A CAT has become the first of his species to actively like a human being.
THE arrival of spring has left Britain’s flowers feeling miserable about returning to work, they have revealed.
BEN Nevis will awake and wreak terrible vengeance on England if Irn Bru is taxed, geologists have confirmed.
AN UNDERGROUND road between Manchester and Leeds will disprove the theory that all tunnels have a light at the end of them, it has been claimed.
BRITAIN’S warmest winter on record has still been a nightmare of rain and darkness, it has been confirmed.
BRITONS are absolutely delighted to be enjoying an extra day of their favourite month of the year.
- Scotland to release polar bears into wild just to see what happens
- Big fat pigeon to continue being a prick to smaller pigeons
- Bronze Age families 'lived like middle class twats'
- Starfish washes up on beach and gets carried around in dog’s mouth
- Cameron reluctantly pulls on wellies and prepares to wank out some fake sympathy