A PIONEERING penis transplant may be the first time the male organ has actually helped someone, it has been claimed.
A WOMAN has given up her bid to look good on a one-week holiday in favour of a summer full of drink and bacon, it has emerged.
BREAKFAST is the least important meal of the day, it has been confirmed.
THE makers of Corsodyl mouthwash have defended a new advert in which a woman’s teeth come to life and murder her.
WHEN British people celebrate things they usually end up in hospital, it has been confirmed.
EATING avocados is only possible by visualising a delicious sausage, it has been claimed.
A WOMAN’S persistent headaches are caused by her job, commute, family life, relationship with her partner and hobbies, she has found.
THE health secretary has urged Britain to climb ladders, operate power tools and cross roads without looking for the next two days.
- UK to ignore warnings and shotgun six jars of Dolmio tonight as usual
- If there was one 'weird trick' to weight loss we would tell you, confirm doctors
- Idiot dogs told to insure themselves
- Girlfriends demand more spots to squeeze
- Health benefits of misery ‘suggests people from Yorkshire should be immortal’