A MAN who will soon be in traction with two broken legs is really glad 2016 is behind him.
A WOMAN’S attempts to live in the moment have been disrupted by the arrival of other moments.
THE secret to living a long, happy life is to be nasty, unintelligent or a combination of the two, research has found.
A WOMAN who asked for a smoothie-maker for Christmas has found the perfect place for it to be stored and forgotten about.
A SMOKER has stopped messing around with ‘e-cigarettes’ and gone back to the real thing.
EATING large amounts of fried and processed red meat sorts you out, it has been confirmed.
TODDLERS have expanded into their spherical outdoor forms for the winter months.
A WOMAN who ate a doughnut in the middle of the night is making her body an appropriate shape for the season.
- Staying up all night playing computer games not insomnia, teenagers told
- Woman shunned by friends for liking aerobics
- Fussy eaters are pain in the arse at DNA level
- Woman pretty much announces she's pregnant by turning down glass of wine
- Doctors refuse to see anyone who arrives with a fag and a can of Monster