APES frustrated by Gibraltar's lack of entertainment had hired a Spanish ship to get them off the rock, it has emerged.
UNDERWEAR models at the Victoria's Secret show have wowed audiences with the eerie emptiness in their eyes.
MASKED protestors around the world have called for a sequel to the 2006 dystopian thriller V For Vendetta.
AN independent Scotland would have border checkpoints where guards would force English tourists to squeal like pigs.
AMERICA’S National Security Agency tapped the phone calls of Yorkshire for five minutes before throwing its headphones across the room in horror.
THE Nobel committee has selected the potential winners of this year's YouTube comments prize.
THE UN has given people who don't like capitalism the option to try something else instead.
THE abandoned capital of the United States has been colonised by apes after just three days of a government shutdown.
- Britain still gripped by every twist and turn of Syria story
- Eternally optimistic Guardian reader admits Obama is dreadful
- Syria vote was based on one of my other massive fuck-ups, says Blair
- Universal Credit giving millions to extraterrestrials
- Cameron fails in bid to add an extra 500 explosions to Syria