SAUDI Arabia has welcomed Theresa May’s decision to criticise Boris Johnson on the basis that she must have cleared it with her husband.
A POPULIST politician who hates immigrants has shockingly lost an election.
DONALD Trump’s announcement that he will leave his businesses for the presidency has left humanity terrified he is taking the job seriously.
EUROPEAN Union officials are astonished that Britain's Brexit plan goes all the way to the bottom of an A4 page.
FIDEL Castro decided his life was complete after watching America destroy itself, it has emerged.
PEOPLE who think Fidel Castro was Che Guevara are mourning his death.
PRESIDENT-ELECT Donald Trump will play a saxophone set at his January inauguration despite never having played it before.
AN ALL-STAR concert to help poverty-stricken Britain has been scheduled for Brazil in 2022.
- British sovereignty best served by UK becoming 51st state, says Farage
- It would get the little prick out of the country, realises Britain
- 'Trump has seen a film about ninjas', confirms Japanese PM
- I feel a bit sorry for myself, says woman who delivered world’s largest superpower to fascism
- Obama hospitalised with bitten tongue