Where were these Middle East policy experts telling me that military action was a terrible idea back in 2003?
NORTHERN hemisphere patriots are undergoing a bout of soul-searching following their half of the planet’s poor rugby performance.
THE prime minister has decided that condemning Vladimir Putin for entertaining an anti-democratic despot can wait a few days.
CHINA has agreed to build nuclear power stations in Britain that can be detonated from Beijing.
ENGLISH people are experiencing an unusual sense of inferiority to the Welsh, it has emerged.
THE FIRST and second world wars would never have happened if both sides had been armed, according to Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson.
PRESIDENT Obama has apparently fled the White House after realising Rupert Murdoch has seen through his deception.
BRITONS have expressed surprise after a US politician killed a goat and drank its blood without also having sex with it.
- Anti-insanity vaccinations easiest way to stop mass shootings, claims gun lobby
- Pope ends speech with rousing chorus of Mobb Deep’s ‘Hit it From the Back’
- Scottish thesaurus has 498,000 names to call the English
- Company founded by Nazis risks damage to reputation
- Hungary now known for Rubik's Cube, goulash and telling refugees to f**k off