PRESIDENT Xi Jinping’s friendship with David Cameron has led to a surge in Chinese demand for our public school idiots.
BONO has taken power in Myanmar following three decades of tireless campaigning.
A THAI hipster has opened a cafe in Bangkok selling authentic British ‘street food’, it has emerged.
GUANTANAMO Bay prisoner Shaker Aamer has completely changed his mind about Western governments after being held without charge for 13 years.
Where were these Middle East policy experts telling me that military action was a terrible idea back in 2003?
NORTHERN hemisphere patriots are undergoing a bout of soul-searching following their half of the planet’s poor rugby performance.
THE prime minister has decided that condemning Vladimir Putin for entertaining an anti-democratic despot can wait a few days.
CHINA has agreed to build nuclear power stations in Britain that can be detonated from Beijing.
- English suffering from ‘Wales envy’
- Both world wars could have been stopped if everyone had guns, says presidential candidate
- Shit, he's onto me, says Obama
- Lightweight American politician didn’t even have sex with dead goat
- Anti-insanity vaccinations easiest way to stop mass shootings, claims gun lobby