A CAR company founded by Nazis in 1937 is facing a public relations disaster.
HUNGARY has shown there is more to it than cube puzzles by tear-gassing fleeing Syrians.
A TEXAN boy has been arrested for doing science.
AIRBNB has been confirmed as the best and most legal way couples can have sex in a stranger’s house.
A SYRIAN refugee visited by David Cameron has confirmed that she would never exchange that experience for British citizenship.
NEXT year’s EU referendum will offer voters the chance to relaunch the Second World War.
THE UK can learn a lot from the religious dictatorship of Iran, the foreign secretary has claimed.
- China ends fun experiment with capitalism
- Vegemite should be restricted because it tastes like graveyard soil, say campaigners
- Donald Trump promises to be America’s first fictional president
- Lorry drivers' conversations now apocalyptically racist
- Dunkirk-style mission to leave stranded migrants where they are