BRITAIN’S girlfriends have confirmed that nothing is wrong, but in a slightly offhand way which suggests that this may not be the case.
MUSIC fans have been warned that the Red Hot Chili Peppers still exist.
A MIDDLE-CLASS couple who went to V Festival have been left shocked and horrified.
THE batteries in a television remote have seemingly been granted eternal life by a force greater than us.
A MAN who is holding a barbecue on Saturday is going ahead with it no matter what, he has confirmed.
A SAD hipster is desperate to know when he can go back to being normal.
A SURVEY to find the world’s friendliest city has been told in no uncertain terms that it is London, unless the researchers have a problem with that.
A STUDENT is celebrating getting the first ‘A with a shitload of stars’ grade at A Level.
- Woman still waiting for response to email just saying ‘hi’ with a link to penis pills
- Money for childhood anti-obesity campaign ‘has been spent on cycling medals’
- Man experiences strange patriotic feeling
- Man ejected from festival for not being a flamboyant extrovert
- Man claims vague relationship with every Team GB medallist