ONLY 13 percent of people who support Boris Johnson are aware that his surname is Johnson.
A MAN in a cafe has plugged in his computer and various items of kitchen equipment, it has emerged.
WOMEN across the world experienced a 50-minute gap in online abuse last night after Twitter was hit by technical problems.
A SNIFFER dog has demanded new powers to seize sausages, biscuits and other snack foods.
THE offshore tax avoidance scandal has reminded a man that earning enough money to pay tax would be quite nice.
A MAN is point-blank lying about being 'London based’.
BONO proudly believes his claim that comedians should be sent to fight ISIS to be his most dumbshit pronouncement yet.
THE UK has properly relaxed for the first time in three years following news that Tesco has returned to profit.
- Weekend without festival to be highlight of the summer
- People who want to get on train angry at people who want to get off
- Britain enchanted by birds telling each other to f**k off
- Woman on Facebook wants everyone to know she is so blah blah blah
- Inset day designed to push parents to limit of mental strength