CHILDREN look weird in school photographs because of their evil natures, it has emerged.
WOMEN are facing pressure to have at least one baby dragon coiled on their bare shoulders, it has been claimed.
A MAN is attempting to get a large, high-tech bicycle on a small, crowded train.
A STRIKING image of two humans fighting in a nightclub has won a major nature photography award.
A GENERATION of music listeners are suffering through the revival of the house music they have already hated once.
THE government has banned hoverboards and enthusing about Back to the Future.
THE woolly mammoth has beaten off stiff competition to be crowned the hottest animal that no longer exists.
AN OFFICE worker’s seemingly impressive to-do list includes ‘have lunch’ and ‘yawn several times', it has emerged.
- Former heroin addict sick of people asking him if it feels nice
- Internet users warned against being really f**king gullible
- Deeply weird teenager refusing to smoke weed until it is legal
- Unwary traveller falls into ‘super unleaded’ trap
- Porn magazines to focus on car articles that are real reason people buy them