THE BBC has unveiled plans for a programme where people make soup in a tent.
A 33-YEAR-OLD man has been revealed as the world’s lowest-paid DJ.
US PRESIDENTIAL candidate Hillary Clinton has confirmed that she originally died in 2004, and has returned many times since.
ONE day of unexpected hot weather has transformed Southern Britons into languid continental-style sensualists.
THE government is keeping cannabis illegal to send a message that you can pick and choose which laws to obey, it has confirmed.
A PAIR of middle class grandparents have confirmed that names like 'granny' and 'grandad' are too boring for people as unique and special as them.
A THING that is both black pudding and haggis has escaped from a high security butcher’s shop.
A MAN who supports grammar schools and other forms of competition in life is unaware he would fail spectacularly under those arrangements.
- Man who ‘believes in British values’ just likes Christmas and dislikes immigrants
- Woman mistakenly believes she was fun and interesting before having kids
- Clinton takes ill as Trump closes poll gap and everyone goes to their happy place
- 30-year-old man unveils plan to just get fatter and fatter
- Former BHS worker urged to give up radio controlled yacht