EVERYONE at the G20 summit finds Brexit hilarious, Theresa May has confirmed.
A SCOTSMAN has sent a drunken text to his friend that may or may not be a passage from an Irvine Welsh novel.
A WOMAN has revealed she wants to have children before her friends take all the good baby names.
SCRATCH cards are considered the perfect dessert after a nice meal in Hull, it has emerged.
THE seasonal aisle in a supermarket is reflecting on the passing of summer into autumn and the inexorable march of time.
PEOPLE with an absurd sense of entitlement will no longer be able to watch BBC iPlayer for free, the broadcaster has confirmed.
THE parents of an nine-year-old are spending the last weekend of the summer holidays watching a digital clock count down to 9am on Monday.
SENIOR doctors have condemned plans for strike action by junior colleagues because it may lead to them communicating directly with patients.
- Woman unable to decide whether to donate to Syria or the Guardian
- Channel 4 sex programmes are great, claims dark creature that lives inside the soul of man
- Office has strange definition of ‘work hard, play hard’
- Trump confirms Mexico is way better than America
- Concern grows for man seen buying incense sticks