THE new season of The Walking Dead involves a moment of hope followed by yet another gruelling journey, it has been revealed.
Britain ‘mystified’ more seven-year-old children haven’t made unaccompanied 2,300 mile journey from Syria
MILLIONS of Britons are surprised at how few seven-year-old refugees have journeyed alone across the whole of Europe.
SHOTS do not count as a round of drinks, expert drinkers have agreed.
THE SUN has confirmed that if the Queen dares breathe one compassionate word about immigrants she is fucking gone.
A SEAGULL has landed at the summit of a litter bin and proclaimed himself the ruler of all he surveys.
AN UNDERAGE boy has been served a pint of beer by his local pub after age recognition software confirmed that he was 44 years old.
RADIOHEAD have been booked in Glastonbury’s Sunday afternoon slot for heritage acts whose music young people enjoy ironically.
A LONELY man believes he has picked up subtle sexual signals from a female colleague’s behaviour.
- Patchy Skype call becomes blame game over who has shittest internet
- Vegetarian excited by single choice on restaurant menu
- Government to build runways everywhere and let the market decide
- Self-employed man dreams of becoming oppressed wage slave
- Most immigrants are escaped Kryptonian prisoners, reveals Daily Mail