THE Queen’s Speech is littered with song titles from thrash metal act Slayer, it has emerged.
EVERYONE in an office appears to be playing out a cliched role in a slightly over-dramatic way, a new employee has noticed.
BRITAIN’S indigenous mugs are being wiped out by the larger and more aggressive Sports Direct mugs.
EXPERTS have confirmed that everyone at the Cannes Festival thinks they are better than you in every way.
THE UK is celebrating in the streets after the BBC’s evil reign over internet recipes has been ended.
A WOMAN struck terror into her boyfriend’s heart by suggesting they go to see a play, it has emerged.
A PIONEERING penis transplant may be the first time the male organ has actually helped someone, it has been claimed.
A HUNGOVER office worker is this morning hoping that wearing headphones will somehow make him invisible.
- Holiday handover note just thinly veiled list of grievances
- Middle class man unsure if he was mocked by group of working class men
- Huge fly announces plan for brief and confused visit to living room
- Six-year-old taken on term-time holiday will never catch up on colouring
- Slovenians can’t wait to hear wacky British Eurovision entry