THE overall quality of children's cartwheels is very poor despite what they think, it has emerged.
EXPATRIATES who cannot participate in the EU referendum have vowed to give their children detailed instructions on how to vote.
A CAT has announced plans to continue sitting in the front window of a house, watching over everything like Stalin in communist Russia.
AUSTRIAN voters have rejected fascism by a landslide margin of over half a percent.
A FLAT in London is affordable due to being visible only with a microscope, it has emerged.
LEGO characters are arming themselves in preparation for wiping all Playmobil figures from the face of the earth.
TWO single people having lunch together are unsure if they are on some sort of date.
DIET experts are exploring a new theory that an inbuilt sense called ‘hunger’ may somehow indicate how much food we should consume.
- Accurately kicking ball back to lads in park is highlight of man’s last four years
- Woman knows ‘likes' for new haircut are sympathy ‘likes'
- Neighbour burning random shit in his garden again
- Man who chose brother as best man told to try harder
- Man seeks court order letting everyone know he’s had a threesome