PRIVATELY operated drones are a sign that society has lost its mind, experts have confirmed.
CHILD abduction drama The Missing is a prequel to the next Narnia series, it has emerged.
THE social stigma attached to daytime drinking sessions has been lifted for the festive season.
THE most popular men’s Christmas presents, including books, music and computer games, no longer exist as physical things.
DOZENS have been killed since the outbreak of a vicious battle between Britain’s leading quite posh crime families.
A MAN is being unfairly expected to do the job he is paid to do, it has emerged.
THE makers of new Bond film Spectre are struggling to incorporate Twiglets into the narrative.
BRITAIN has enjoyed the warmest year for two-and-half centuries except in its inhabitants cold, hateful hearts.
- We just want to put you in prison, admit tax people
- Leaked Hollywood emails reveal kindness, humility and concern for fellow man
- Star Wars character names coming to a nursery near you
- Christmas tree seller predicts rapid growth over next four months
- Harry asked Sports Personality winners if they had any weed