EXPERTS giving out dietary advice believe everyone spends their days sitting down in a nice warm office, it has emerged.
CAREFUL bicycle users are increasingly using the pavement as a way to avoid the dangers of the road.
DOGS have been criticised for Photoshopping images of themselves on adoption websites.
TWO SEMI-RETIRED gay men who run a village post office are enjoying massive orgies on crystal meth, it has been claimed.
COLLEAGUES of Tom Logan believe his recent unusual behaviour maybe his attempt to flirt with a woman.
A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Doctor Who fan wants to know when her gran is coming back to life.
HUMANS who do not believe in a god still have some morals, it has emerged.
SONY has confirmed the new Playstation has no need of you.
- Cinemas urged to show 'prayer advert' purely for its entertainment value
- Daily Mail exactly the same in parallel universe where Nazis won
- Woman doesn’t have to watch weight because everyone else does it for her
- 'We earn £190K a year. Should we sell a child so we can buy another flat?'
- Charity launches National Smartphone Day