INTERNS in high-flying businesses across the country are earning crucial on-the-job experience of being sent out to get Soleros.
ONCE you are over 35 hangovers become a bleak psychological prison of paranoia and depression, it has been confirmed.
THE next president of America will be either partially or completely insane, it has been confirmed.
A MAN is really feeling the benefits of his exercise regime when he is not recovering from agonising injuries, he has announced.
THE Queen's top ten songs are all by her favourite artist Lethal Bizzle, it has been confirmed.
THE new Top Gear has an audience over 24 million if you include people walking past television shop windows, according to Chris Evans.
MOTHERS have confirmed plans to keep highlighting how various television celebrities look much older these days.
BEING a moron is the most effective method for avoiding anxiety, research has found.
- Human-pig hybrids ‘could find themselves delicious’
- Every office has one person who is not a dick
- Smoker worried by hair in pouch of tobacco that already contains formaldehyde
- Gentrifier couple show terrified middle class parents around their new area
- Highlighting every word of textbook still most effective form of revision