EXECUTIVES at Yahoo! have revealed a strong affinity with Poland in September 1939.
A COUPLE could not stop themselves bragging on Facebook about buying their first house, it has emerged.
A FAN of Queen has realised that everything about the band is ridiculous.
PARENTS across Britain are enjoying a traditional Sunday giving six-figure sums to their offspring.
A WOMAN has admitted her ‘guilty pleasure’ is not Hollyoaks, Curly Wurlys or the music of Neil Diamond but masturbation.
CLOSE examination of the Bible has revealed it was 'Adam and Steve' in the Garden of Eden the whole time.
THE mating season for nerds has begun early with the release of the trailer for Star Wars: Rogue One.
THE trend for original baby names has led parents to use random sequences of letters like Lllrdwnnq.
- Britons to read every word of EU booklet before moving on to Capital One invitation
- Woman who greets Northerners by saying ‘Ay oop!’ thinks they like it
- IKEA bags suggested as affordable housing alternative
- Man who claims to give 110 per cent actually giving about 40 per cent
- Worker unwittingly uses ‘Jenny’s special mug’