A WOMAN believes popular brands of sportswear such as Adidas and Nike are designer clothing.
A MAN has fonder memories of the team he built up on Football Manager 2008 than he does about his first love.
MORE than 800,000 front row seats to watch London’s property market collapse in April next year have already sold out.
THE UK is to ditch Trident and spend the £170 billion savings on a retractable roof to cover the entire country.
A MAN who fiercely opposes the all-female Ghostbusters reboot is unconcerned about a female prime minister.
A MAN moving to London cannot wait to drop the best part of a fiver on a cup of tea.
A MAN has explained to his wife that fathering a child with his sister-in-law 'was the right decision at the time'.
A MAN’S excuses for problems clearly caused by Brexit are getting increasingly desperate.
- George W Bush picks up mobile, sees who’s calling, puts it down
- Chilcot takes seven years to report the absolutely f**king obvious
- Blair secretly wants to be 'star' of war crimes trial
- 'Who wants to borrow a shitload of money?' asks Bank of England
- Britain excited to finally find out if Iraq war was a bad idea