HOSPITAL staff are demanding a much better television programme about their incredibly hard jobs than Casualty.
TONIGHT’S 2016 Olympic Games opening ceremony in Rio is widely expected not to be as good as the British one all about us.
GLUTEN is the magic ingredient that makes everything from bread to biscuits taste delicious, research has confirmed.
THE UK’s borrowers and mortgage-holders have been reassured that yesterday’s interest rate cut will not affect their monthly repayments.
ONE-THIRD of UK internet users have taken a break from the internet to remember how boring and inconvenient life used to be.
A WELSH family who scooped a massive lottery win decided to buy their country of birth, they have revealed.
TWENTY per cent of HSBC cashpoint withdrawals will release deadly venomous snakes in order to restore the bank’s profits, they have confirmed.
AFTER claiming the US election is rigged, Donald Trump has given a lengthy slideshow presentation about UFOs and lizard aliens.
- I took a big pay cut to follow my dream, says patronising wanker
- Man who’d never heard of blue passports until yesterday now demanding one
- Greggs introduces healthy options for weak, scared people
- Man humiliated by better guitarist playing his guitar
- Houses to be sold at checkouts to encourage impulse buyers