THE war in Afghanistan was started so the Ministry of Defence could avoid a Â£13bn underspend, according to a leaked email.
THIS year's television schedules will focus on staring blankly at the immensely fat, it has been confirmed.
YOU would not believe the size of Billy Bragg's house, it emerged last night.
THE BBC last night said it had no regrets after placing veteran film-maker David Cronenberg in charge of Eastenders over the festive period.
INTERNATIONAL diplomats have been given a tour of Iran's nuclear facilities after finding a golden ticket inside a Lion Bar.
BRITAIN has launched its annual health kick with a pledge to keep it going until Friday.
COUNCILS across England are to be offered incentives to collect
rat-filled bags of putrefying meat and devastating viruses more often
than once a fortnight.
MILLIONS of iPhone users were totally told off by their boss after their
favourite toy in the whole world forgot to get them up for work.
- Giant fox fighting a badger would have been brilliant, say experts
- Boost to recovery as everything becomes much more expensive
- Sheridan facing three-in-a-bed sex sessions whether he likes it or not
- At least one of your friends thinks they are protected by a guardian angel
- Echinacea proves 100% effective against ghosts