ITV'S NEW breakfast show has been criticised for its uninspiring set, lacklustre interviews and pro-Russian bias.
ROMANTIC fiction publisher Mills & Boon has announced a series of stories about women being courted by alpha male-type robots.
A LONDON cafe has been accused of having chicken kievs with chips on its specials board since Sunday.
NON-CATHOLICS have called for an investigation after they were once again passed over for sainthood.
CHILDREN of twee parents risk tasting refined sugar for the first time as Britain is hit by a mango shortage.
TELEVISION naturalist Chris Packham has escaped Maltese police custody with the help of birds.
THE Royal Bank of Scotland just wanted you to know that it is still deeply and disturbingly immoral.
STRICT new mortgage rules will mean applicants should not turn up to their bank or building society with a three-litre box of wine.
- Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’
- Child happiness based on them either liking or not liking things
- Cattery didn't know you were meant to keep them alive
- Cornwall to celebrate new status with disgusting amount of cream
- Losing weight now a career