SOMEONE you probably know quite well believes they have a kindly invisible friend watching their every move, it has been confirmed.
HERBAL remedy Echinacea is infallible when used against malevolent
wraiths trapped between this world and the next, according to new
POPE Benedict will somehow manage to crowbar Jesus into the airport chaos story when he delivers tomorrow's Thought for the Day on Radio Four.
BRITAIN'S workers have long since stopped doing anything remotely productive, it emerged last night.
CUMBRIANS have imposed a moratorium on sex with close relatives amid fears they may have angered a supernatural being who lives deep in the ground.
BRUTAL Eurostar commandants last night forced a mother-of-two to make an agonising choice between her offspring.
CONSOLE giant Nintendo's new game will encourage families to interact in a massive Christmas fight.
- People to be killed by tank commanders listening to Steps
- Foreigners to replace Queen's head with Jordan's fandango
- Are we supposed to be doing something about all this snow? asks government
- Snow-bound Britain pretending presents don't matter
- Assange release causes sinister American to bang fist on table