THINGS the size of a brick shithouse have been spotted roaming a Bradford housing estate.
ONE in five Americans believe that President Barack Obama is a car that can talk, according to a new survey.
GAY couples who receive a child from a Catholic adoption agency have
vowed to dress it in a studded collar and a little leather cap.
EXPERTS have issued new guidelines for live TV gaffe recovery after Tomasz Schafernaker almost took his eye out with an emergency
middle finger retraction.
SIX HUNDRED year-old Tatooine crime lord Jabba The Hutt is to replace Dannii Minogue on the X Factor judging panel, it has been confirmed.
MIDDLE class families face no longer being able to use child benefit to buy wine, it emerged last night.
- Inflation To Continue Doing A Variety Of Things, Says Bank Of England
- Food Shortages Could Force Middle Class To Eat Chicken Mega-Tasteybites
- Legalise drugs, says some crazy President of the Royal College of Physicians
- Blair Sets Great Example To Children Who Want To Kill People
- Our Parents Won't Share Their Vodka, Kids Tell Childline