TOURISM chiefs have unveiled a new guide reminding Britons not to just punch people who are here on their holidays.
THE Association of Chief Police Officers has been criticised for a radio advert which encouraged neighbours to report single, permanently hungover young men who live knee-deep in their own filth.
AWARD-winnning atheist Richard Dawkins was last night remaining tight-lipped on the issue of fairies, insisting he 'does not speak of such things'.
THE deadly new superbug that is going kill you by Friday is not even British, it emerged last night.
ROCKETING petrol prices mean it is still the only thing at a service station that you can reasonably afford, according to new research.
MEN are responding to Kelly's Brook's artistic Playboy spread with equally creative acts of self-pollution, it emerged last night.
- Government To Fill Your Town With More Ghastly Little Boxes And The 'People' Who Live In Them
- Can I Have My Sixteen Quid Now? Everyone Asks RBS
- Stag Dos Increasingly Run By The Biggest Tosser You'll Ever Meet
- Naomi Campbell's Eyelash Conditioning Appointment Delayed By War Crimes Trial
- Clones Enter Cowell Food Chain