IT is quite simple, there is a list of gits and you vote for one.
BRITAIN'S national character now includes the belief that everything is an evil conspiracy.
MIKE Read has been denounced by UKIP supporters old enough to remember Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
THE British Medical Association has admitted that doctors have not been trained in ‘brain stuff’.
A SPECIALIST soft play centre for hard evil kids has opened near Swindon.
A TIME capsule containing the Ebola virus, a bent iPhone 6 and a UKIP manifesto has been buried as a warning to future humans.
A COMMUNITY choir that welcomes all singing abilities would quite like it if the tuneless ones stopped turning up, it has emerged.
A NEW model of car is as unremarkable as your personality, according to its makers.
- Sweden looking for submarine in G4, G6 and C2
- Bus driver only discriminates against people who do not have the exact fare
- Violent winds prompt everyone on flight to stare intently at the magazine
- Reasons why people get depressed in winter fairly obvious
- Someone always has to be difficult, confirm scientists