THE owner of a character-filled 1960s car is desperate for one that is comfortable and does not constantly break down, he has revealed.
SIR Philip Green has confirmed plans to ignore a few weeks of criticism for his role in the BHS collapse and still be rich at the end of it.
AN ASPIRING musician has discovered that his fall-back career option of setting up a world-renowned record label is only marginally less impossible.
AN AWFUL, depressing evening out has been immortalised in a cheerful group photo.
DIRECTOR Danny Boyle has confirmed that the new Trainspotting film will focus on the enjoyment of real ale.
ENGLISH people who keep taking the piss out of Scotland are also baffled as to why the country might want independence.
A LOCAL cafe has a copy of today’s Guardian that will remain forever untouched by human hands.
THE combatants of BBC series Robot Wars have decided to settle their differences peacefully.
- Can we do hanging next? asks Britain
- Neighbourhood traumatised by uncovered knees
- France condemned as petty, jumped-up country obsessed with protecting its borders
- Young offenders sentenced to two weeks at service station on the M6
- Conspiracy theorists finally convinced no secret society could possibly be running this mess