SOUTHERN friends of a man from the North suspect he is lying about how gritty yet welcoming the region is, they have revealed.
A RARE image of the monarch’s personal world shows she enjoys many familiar creature comforts.
BARONESS Thatcher's iconic outfits are to be auctioned off to old, rich men who will put them on in front of full-length mirrors.
A MAN has written a poor quality poem about the fog.
STAR Trek fans have confirmed the new series of the show is a disgrace, six months before it begins filming.
A FATHER who used to take loads of Ecstasy has warned his teenage son of the perils of drugs.
BEAR Grylls’ latest challenge is to live in London while earning £12.50 an hour.
A 45-YEAR-OLD man has turned on his fog lights in the manner of a spy firing an under-bonnet machine gun.
- Christmas 'train chaos' raises hope that relatives will be unable to visit
- Hospital parking charges ‘fair because most people just go there for a laugh'
- Teenage girl cynically pretending to be heartbroken about One Direction
- Theresa May will scroll through the pictures on your phone
- Pumpkin worried by sudden unpopularity