THE BBC drama Poldark is to become even more gripping as the main character gains four stone and struggles with his sexuality.
TWO people in a relationship are convinced that they are the best couple.
PERKY posterior beach body confidence ample cleavage, it has emerged.
EVERYONE at the G20 summit finds Brexit hilarious, Theresa May has confirmed.
A SCOTSMAN has sent a drunken text to his friend that may or may not be a passage from an Irvine Welsh novel.
A WOMAN has revealed she wants to have children before her friends take all the good baby names.
SCRATCH cards are considered the perfect dessert after a nice meal in Hull, it has emerged.
THE seasonal aisle in a supermarket is reflecting on the passing of summer into autumn and the inexorable march of time.
- BBC closes loophole for whiny freeloaders
- Parents now counting down every millisecond until child returns to school
- We might be forced to talk to patients, say terrified senior doctors
- Woman unable to decide whether to donate to Syria or the Guardian
- Channel 4 sex programmes are great, claims dark creature that lives inside the soul of man