SENIOR doctors have condemned plans for strike action by junior colleagues because it may lead to them communicating directly with patients.
A GUARDIAN reader is torn between giving £5 a month to send clothes to Syrian children or a similar amount to ensure she can continue to read the thoughts of Deborah Orr.
THE eternal blackness that festers in the soul of mankind has declared that Channel 4's 'sex shows' are great.
A GROUP of colleagues who claim to work hard and play hard do not appear to do either, it has emerged.
DONALD Trump is refusing to return from Mexico after discovering how much better it is than America.
A MAN has bought some sandalwood-scented joss sticks, according to concerned onlookers.
PEOPLE whose names begin with an A get pocket-called upwards of fifty times a day, it has emerged.
A FAMILY that went on holiday in Britain spent the whole time in an arcade, they have confirmed.
- You can f**k off if you think you’re getting a new iPhone now, says Apple
- Apple not toothless crofter living alone in peat-burning cottage, EU rules
- Elderly man and middle-aged son park in parent and child space
- Man trying to sound unimpressed as female friend lists husband’s affairs
- Signal from distant star an invitation to LinkedIn