A PASSENGER on a busy train is acting like her bags are not on the seat next to her.
A WOMAN set a new record today by not hearing anyone say ‘Brexit’ for almost two hours after waking.
A MAN who opened divorce proceedings against his wife yesterday is looking around his bare flat wondering why he feels no different.
EU LEADERS are puzzled about why Britain wrote them a letter in the age of electronic communication.
A GOOD-HEARTED attempted to befriend a widely ignored co-worker has backfired, it has emerged.
THE monster formerly known as 'Honey Monster' has changed his name after beating his sugar addiction.
YOUR holiday to Rome is under threat from a colleague who went there last year and has far too many tips for you.
THE new one pound coin would rather not be attached to a doomed currency, it has confirmed.
- Butler from On The Buses to guest-edit Daily Mail
- It’s just a bit of fun, says soulless, hate-filled editor of Daily Mail
- Kids allowed on term time holidays if they bring back cheap fags and some Grappa
- Scientists confirm we are all living in Ed Sheeran's dream
- No-one surprised to discover strange colleague was homeschooled