Science & Technology
SAUSAGES are far better than burgers, experts have confirmed.
MICK Jagger is responsible for 20 percent of all human births, say researchers.
A WORKER is insisting his colleagues use some annoying file-sharing app he has found, it has emerged.
PRESSING ‘alt-right’ on a computer keyboard makes a picture of a burning cross appear, it has emerged.
A PUB’S outdoor heater is only effective if you are standing within a half of centimetre of it, it has emerged.
OUR reality is just a dream in the mind of a nan who doesn’t like foreigners, it has been claimed.
THE public has hit out at the normal moon for its lack of effort after being wowed by the 'supermoon'.
ONCE-COOKED chips are perfectly fine, it has been confirmed.
- Patchy Skype call becomes blame game over who has shittest internet
- Samsung phone owners experiencing closest thing they will ever get to excitement
- Man always knew exploding phone would be the way he’d go
- Electrician in awe of last electrician’s work
- Nobel prize winners begin ordeal of trying to explain their work to morons