Science & Technology
THE human race has managed to break the speed of light before learning how not to run out of money, it has been confirmed.
A NEW Facebook feature will allow users to the tell the story of their turds.
SCIENTISTS are calling for tougher guidelines on teaching creationism to children who are not paying a blind bit of notice anyway.
A PLANET with two suns is likely to be filled with poor quality dialogue, astronomers have claimed.
THE benefits of laughter pale into insignificance compared to the well-being generated by punching a clown in the face, according to new research.
LEAKED photos of Scarlett Johansson's leisure areas have fundamentally altered the theological landscape, according to Richard Dawkins.
ASTRONOMERS have discovered a habitable planet that we can all just go and live on when we break the Earth.
AS a man was jailed for internet abuse, everyone with a computer has spent the last 12 hours frantically deleting as much as they possibly can.
- Fluorescent cat totally about medical research, say scientists
- Buy a Prius or Mork will shoot you in the face, say experts
- Scientists dare each other to poke mystery roadkill animal with stick
- Millions remain uncool despite having smartphones
- If you're using Internet Explorer, this is called a 'website'