Science & Technology
UFOLOGISTS have been told to stop going on about Roswell and come up with an alien incident within the last 20 years.
POLICE are to get new powers to link computer hacking suspects with the shadowy, menacing figures seen in stock images.
JAMES Dyson has been told to shut up and invent a toaster that is not a useless bag of piss.
LANDING a robot on a comet is objectively amazing and anyone who disagrees must be shunned, experts have confirmed.
MEN who claim to know about parking have been strongly critical of the techniques being used to place the Philae lander on a comet.
REGULAR cannabis smoking boosts the part of the brain that invents excuses.
A VEGETARIAN burger that tastes like meat has said it would rather die than live a tragic double life.
YOUR house has a strange aroma that visitors cannot quite identify, it has emerged.
- Met Office computer predicts weather and builds robot soldiers
- NASA tells astronauts to just go ahead and eat each other
- Cumberbatch-cancelling headset launched to huge demand
- Time travel possible just by getting everyone to agree on a new time
- New remote control doesn’t have any buttons that f**k up the TV