PROPER grown-up humans have no idea why a celebrity has deleted his Twitter account.
THE purchase of an expensive European lager was ruined by being served in a normal pint glass.
MEN across Britain have begun their grim annual duty of buying flowers.
A TWO-YEAR-OLD'S parents are discouraging him from thinking of binmen, postmen or men driving big diggers as role models.
AN ATTRACTIVE woman has been marked as an alpha male’s property with a territorial Valentine’s bouquet.
A WOMAN has pledged to abstain from Christianity for forty days, it has emerged.
SCHOOL staff shortages forced a PE teacher to pretend he’s read Jane Eyre, it has emerged.
PSYCHICS are still in existence despite the fact it is 2016.
- Men spend most of lives imagining they are manager of favourite football team with an unlimited budget
- Mum asking questions on Facebook like she's never heard of Google
- Businesswoman’s credibility undermined by partially faded nightclub stamp
- Friend of friend turns out to be massive arse
- Normal people to commandeer the nice bits of hipsters' lifestyles