THE owner of a character-filled 1960s car is desperate for one that is comfortable and does not constantly break down, he has revealed.
AN ASPIRING musician has discovered that his fall-back career option of setting up a world-renowned record label is only marginally less impossible.
AN AWFUL, depressing evening out has been immortalised in a cheerful group photo.
BRITONS have demanded another important issue to vote on without much thought for the consequences.
LOCALS are coming to terms with having seen their neighbour's weird knees over the weekend.
TWO youths convicted of selling cannabis in Wolverhampton have been sentenced to a fortnight at Hilton Park services on the M6.
CONSPIRACY theorists have finally been convinced there is no secret society running the country because no-one could possibly believe any of this was orchestrated.
THE RESIDENT of the flat next door likes the song that goes 'dun dun dun, dun-dun dun-dun dun dun’ so much she is playing it over and over again.
- Genuinely unexpected item found in bagging area
- Newborn baby has no idea what it just did to its mother
- 52 per cent of Britons don’t believe in moon landings and that number sounds familiar, say experts
- Economic growth is bollocks and we don’t need it, say Brexiters
- Most ‘banter’ actually just people talking shit