CANNABIS users are mourning the death of Howard Marks, whose autobiography got them back into reading.
A COUPLE could not stop themselves bragging on Facebook about buying their first house, it has emerged.
PARENTS across Britain are enjoying a traditional Sunday giving six-figure sums to their offspring.
A WOMAN has admitted her ‘guilty pleasure’ is not Hollyoaks, Curly Wurlys or the music of Neil Diamond but masturbation.
THE trend for original baby names has led parents to use random sequences of letters like Lllrdwnnq.
BRITONS are to painstakingly peruse the Government’s 14-page pro-EU booklet before doing the same with their latest letter from Capital One.
A WOMAN believes her pretend Yorkshire accent amuses her Northern workmates, it has emerged.
A LARGE hard-wearing IKEA bag could comfortably house a family of four, a government think tank has claimed.
- Man who claims to give 110 per cent actually giving about 40 per cent
- Britons learn everything is a massive con and then go back to work
- Neighbours at war because they are idiots who need to grow the f**k up
- Internet hard man imagining unlikely scenarios to be hard in
- Homeopath and man who buys premium petrol in committed relationship