A GAY man has said that although Pope-ish acts are bad, a Pope-ish orientation is not.
BRITAIN has a new ant-based national holiday.
THE Church of England is a huge and utter waste of the time of everyone involved, it has been confirmed.
REGIONS with poor phone coverage are being marketed to couples that enjoy debating trivia.
THE Archbishop of Canterbury has admitted that the Bible story of Jesus and the moneylenders is still on his 'to-do' list.
A NEW app for smartphones helps straight men and women identify gay people who are willing to be friends with them.
BRITONS have been told to stop using the words 'Royal' and 'baby', to avoid destroying them by overuse.
OFFICE worker Donna Sheridan was not joking when she discussed the royal baby’s star sign, according to her colleagues.
- Storm over London may be connected to doom-laden event
- Britons urged to enjoy last few hours before explosion of baby bullshit
- Dacre to 'opt' for adult content so he can 'check how disgusting it is'
- Men who 'care about their appearance' more likely to be twats
- Royal baby 98th on list of things Britons are looking forward to